More from my site
- I was in a car accident today, for my souvenir all I got was this lousy Audi logo burnt into my arm (from the front of the steering wheel).
- NHL Goaltender, Mike Smith, scores a goal.
- This season, the NHL has changed their overtime structure from a 4v4 to a 3v3. The result is essentially nonstop offense. Here is the first regular season 3v3 OT played in NHL history, in its entirety.
- Steven Spielberg wanted the logo for DreamWorks to be reminiscent of Hollywood’s Golden Age. He wanted the logo to be CGI at first, but Robert Hunt, who had worked on many of his fims, suggested a hand-painted logo might look better and painted his son fishing on a crescent moon. Spielberg loved it.
- I made a new logo for United Airlines
- I’d hate to see what makes a BING logo…