More from my site
- WTF?! In the early 1900′s it was legal mail your child with stamps attached to their clothing. They would ride trains to their destinations accompanied by letter carriers
- A client brought a cat in today with a makeshift carrier. Meet bucket cat.
- Our two cats look like they were cross-stitched onto the carrier.
- This fucking guy feels so upset about the Paris attacks he had to post a selfie
- Dogs are not allowed on NYC subway unless they’re in a carrier, so..
- A woman came through the drive through yesterday and got a little irritated with me because we didn’t have drink carriers. Today, she came back and handed me this with a $50 bill